Sword & Poker – The Finale!
After a thousand hands of poker through 40 levels over the course of several months, I finally finished Sword & Poker. I finally made it to the end and defeated the End of Chaos. We went toe to toe and I when I saw he had 666 hit points I had a small accident in my pants. But, we traded blows and I survived with just 12 hit points intact.
That was one hell of a game and I’ve been playing it for nearly two months now. I bought it for the iPod Touch when it originally came out and though it was a great blend of RPG and Poker. I started playing it again on the iPad and it actually plays better there than on the iPod. I wish there was an a true iPad version, but this works nicely.
Awesome game though. I can’t believe I’ve finally been victorious.
Other articles of interest:
- Swords and Poker 2 – Now in the App Store
- Swords & Poker 2 – The Review
- ‘Sword & Poker’ – A Fantastic Hybrid of Poker and RPG
- Dungeon Hunter by Gameloft
- An amazing amount of card games in Card Shark Collection Deluxe
- Down with the sickness of Zombie Infection
- Gameloft Memorial Day Sale
- Pro Zombie Soccer
- iTunes already sending out notifications
- Finally a use for YouTube