Richard Hammond – Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Just watched Richard Hammond’s Journey to the Centre of the Earth and Journey to the Bottom of the Ocean. Ok, so it’s not going to make you a geologist or give you keen insight into the unknown, but it was still pretty damn entertaining. Sure, it was presented at the level a 9 year old could understand, but what’s wrong with that? If more of us had his boyish glee at discovery and learning things would be a whole lot better.
I don’t care what you say, the guy standing at the edge of the lava pit in his moon suit was pretty damn cool!
And if you haven’t checked it out yet, his Engineering Connections show is pretty kick ass too!
Other articles of interest:
- This is maddening!
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…
- How to Block games by Title and Tag on Steam
- Heading downtown for the Greek Festival 5k
- So far, so good
- New Season of Deadliest Warrior
- I’ve been missing out on Dexter
- I’m So Close!
- Getting (mildly) creative with the Affinity Suite
- 100 miles or bust!