6am on a Saturday? What’s up with that?
It’s the first work weekend at the new company. Something very odd and wrong with getting up at 5am and going to the office. What’s more distressing, what the hell are all these other people doing?
Other articles of interest:
- Wells Fargo is run by F-ING IDIOTS
- It’s time to labor for Labor Day!
- Week #3 of working remotely – Build your workspace
- One month of quarantine/self isolation
- Former Microsoft VP Dick Brass weighs in on why Microsoft ‘no longer brings us the future’
- Office 2010 isn’t all it’s cracked up to be?
- So it’s time for a paradigm shift in the world of computers
- Thanks a lot jackass!
- Chin up! It could always be worse
- All this working remotely is going very well