My million dollar idea
I’ve come up with a new idea, which I shall dub the iPager. It will make life oh so much simpler. It will only send text messages of 150 characters long to Twitter and Facebook, it won’t have a keyboard of any sort and you’ll send everything using Morse code. It’ll be huge!
Other articles of interest:
- Windows Messenger gets my official Lame rating
- Digsby Connects to Hotmail
- The Internet might be getting out of hand
- Ashampoo Core Tuner Free Giveaway
- Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800
- I hate the Microsoft Natural Keyboard
- Trying out Flock
- Keeping connected with Digsby
- Why the hell is Windows Messenger 80MB?