Server 2008 and Exchange 2010
Yay! I did it! After some trickery with IIS and a few other network services I had Windows 2008 ready to accept the power of Exchange 2010. I’m stunned that Exchange only took 12 minutes to completely install. And it was working too. I was able to make mailboxes and set properties. The only thing left to do is log into OWA and see if this baby really works.
By the way, I forgot just how annoying IE is on a Windows Server. You can’t go anywhere with that damn security in place. Solution? Damn right, download Firefox.
Other articles of interest:
- Say Hello to Pepino Grande!!
- Pepino is sporting Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Exchange 2010, you confuse me
- AllMyNotes Organizer v3 for $9.97
- IRemoteDesktop, a nice RDP client
- Internet Explorer 9 – New and Improved, but still slow
- Public Service Announcement
- This is maddening!
- Problems with WordPress 3.1 on IIS – Redirect Loop
- April Fool’s! You’re going to the DMV!