Norton Internet Security 2011 – $27.99
Norton 360 $31.99
If you need a new AV program or need to update the subscription you already have you can get one of these two Norton products for a heavy discount. These are both sold through Symantec so you are buying directly from the vendor and the serial numbers will show up in your MyNortonAccount.com account.
First, go to this page where Norton Internet Security and Norton 360 are being offered at a 50% discount:
Great Deals from Norton:
After you’ve added your item to the cart use the promo code – CSHARESYM20 – to get an additional 20% off the sale price. This should save you an additional $8.
Finally, fill in your payment information and the process will be complete. You will get an email confirmation of the order which will include your product key. You can also log into MyNortonAccount.com to see your serial number and download the program for additional computers.
Considering the renewal price is usually in the $50 to $60 range for these apps it’s a significant savings. You basically get a new version for less than the renewal price.
Other articles of interest:
- Norton Internet Security 2011 – $27.99
- Acronis True Image Home 2012 + Malwarebytes Anti-Malware! 67% Off
- Norton Internet Security 2010 – $33.99
- Ashampoo Winoptimizer 8 – $7.99 – 60% coupon code
- Norton Internet Security 2012 – Beta
- SuperAntiSpyware Discount
- 30-50% off SyncBackSE and SyncBackSEPro
- Symantec puts out betas of their 2011 security software
- DisplayFusion 65% OFF!–TODAY ONLY
- Save 50% on Roboform (Mac)