19TB and still growing
Oh yes I did! There was a sale and I bought another 3TB of space. Now you may ask yourself, Don Pedro, just what in the hell do you need that kind of space for? To which I must answer, why not?
However, I really do have a reason for this outrageous amount of hard drive space. Over the weekend, I plan to sync my machine with the Internet.
Other articles of interest:
- 16TB and all’s well!
- I’ve got junk all over the place!
- +3 Drive of Holding!
- Here is my drive cluster
- 8TB and counting
- Seagate 4 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive $139 Today Only
- Building up 4.5TB of storage
- And that’s the end of Google Reader
- 128GB in the palm of my hand
- The AMD FX-8350 4Ghz Black Edition