Time to move into the laptop
I’m trying to move into my laptop. There is something exciting about a new computer. It’s clean, pristine and dare I say virginal. (sinner) But on the hand you’re faced with a bloated platform that can’t do a damn thing on its own and the idea of spending the next two weeks installing all the cool apps lacks a certain thrill. It’s sort of like going to see the Grand Canyon in a Pinto.
But here we go, it’s time to upgrade the apparatus!!
Bring on the Feedreader, the Digsby, the OneNote, the DisplayFusion, the Notepad++ and whatever the hell else I can get my hands on! I mean I’ve got a 100GB drive in this BIATCH, I can install whatever the hell I want! The sky’s the limit!
Other articles of interest:
- Keeping connected with Digsby
- Making progress with Ubuntu
- WeBuilder 2011 for 70% Off – $20.95
- A Clean Slate
- Rapid PHP 2010
- What happened to Firefox 4?
- My favorite apps of 2009
- It’s so big!
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 7 for $9 – Regular price $49.99
- Ashampoo Winoptimizer 8 – $7.99 – 60% coupon code