It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
You ever get that feeling you’ve made a horrible mistake? This place scares the hell out of me. How the hell am I gonna do this job? I’m not sure I have the technical chops for this sort of thing anymore. My god, I listen to these guys talk and it all sounds like complete gibberish to me. Did I ever actually know what they were talking about?
I’m not sure we’re all on the same page about my abilities. I said I could learn this stuff if given some time and guidance. I think they may have forgotten that part of the conversation since I’ve got no materials and no guidance.
It’s not my fault I’m stupid. Maybe I can fill the drink machine that is about my speed right now.
Other articles of interest:
- Day Two in the new tech world
- And now to celebrate
- They’re calling for his head!
- A Moment for Gerry Anderson
- Time to do some transmission work on the car
- Let’s try that again
- Day 4 and my laptop scares me
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- Getting close to launch
- Here comes the Apple Live Event