Day 1 of the new job
It’s day 1 of the new job and I’m completely overwhelmed. This place is a madhouse. There is the smell of chaos in the air. Do they know they hired me? Perhaps I should just sit over here in the corner and try not to cause any problems.
Funny thing though, this place is full of old MS people and several people I used to work with. That’s good thing because they’re fully versed in my ignorance and won’t hold it against me. Seriously though, it’s great see these guys again. It’s been a long time.
How, who’s going to teach me about Exchange? And what’s that big tote board on the wall for?
Other articles of interest:
- AllMyNotes Organizer v3 for $9.97
- Server 2008 and Exchange 2010
- Job Search Day 3 – I might have a lead
- Rush pulls April Fool’s Prank, doesn’t show up for concert
- Exchange 2010, you confuse me
- You know we’ve had Cloud Computing before right?
- Say Hello to Pepino Grande!!
- Day 4 and my laptop scares me
- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult