Working on my golf game
On the iPad that is. I finished the first book on Exchange 2010 so I’m taking a break to play “Let’s Golf” on the iPad. I completed the Scotland course with a pretty respectable score. I will in no way admit that I may have restarted a few of those holes, once, maybe twice before I was satisfied with the lie.
Excellent game though, if you don’t have a copy I would suggest grabbing the iPad version. Bobblehead golf is all the rage!
Other articles of interest:
- Let’s Golf 2 and Let’s Golf 2 HD on sale for $0.99!
- RAGE HD By id Software – FREE!!
- Let’s Golf 3 – not what I was hoping for
- Rage hits the App Store
- Playing Salem Witch Trial by MumboJumbo
- Real Golf 2011 HD by Gameloft – $0.99
- Conquist drops to $0.99 – Buy It!
- Gameloft $0.99 iPad Sale
- Time for another Gameloft $0.99 Blowout Sale!
- The iPad 2 and massive game sales