BloggerPlus – An excellent blogging tool for the iPad
I’ve just recently started using BloggerPlus (Blogger+) and I’m already impressed it’s features and usability. First off it’s one of the few blogging tools that integrates into Blogger by Google. But it also handles WordPress blogs with ease. So what makes it better than the free WordPress app? Quite simply Blogger+ handles adding hyperlinks and photos much better than the other apps. You can add labels and categories by pressing a button. You can add images and links to YouTube just as easily. You can post the same entry to multiple blogs and the account management is very good.
Once a post is completed you can send a copy in email as well as send a notification to Twitter or Facebook.
I haven’t done much blogging from my iPad because the tools have needed work. Specifically, adding photos and links has been too problematic. I think that is about to change with Blogger+.
If you’ve been looking for a solid blogging app for the iPad or you happen to use Blogger, then this is the app for you.
Other articles of interest:
- Posts by Pico – A WordPress Blogging Tool for the iPad Free for Today
- Posts by Pico – A quick review of the blog editing tool
- The Ownership of BloggerPlus has been Changed
- Posts by Pico is still Free and you should grab a copy
- Has WordPress finally been fixed for the iPad?
- JixiPix 12 Days of Christmas Sale
- Camera+ for iPad – My replacement for the built-in camera app
- Apple will charge for the iOS4 update for the iPad?
- Camera+ for iPad
- Snapseed by Nik Software – Free for Today