10 Talismans – A match 3 worth playing
I’m normally not a huge fan of match 3 games because I find them very repetitive and not that imaginative. 10 Talismans is an exception to that rules. It has wonderful and cute graphics, a fun little background song, and boards that are extremely fun to play. You are just matching tiles, you have to uncover all the squares and that may mean making a match on the same tile 2 or 3 times. All the will a wick burns to a huge barrel of gunpowder. This is a match 3 games actually offers a challenge and excitement.
As you may guessed the object is to get 10 talismans. To get a talisman you need to clear multiple levels. And each level has a unique and tricky layout. While you work you can link items together to get board clearing power-ups, free the hammer so you get that hard to reach tile and the hourglass to give yourself more time.
This game is a tremendous amount of fun and I’ve spent hours playing it.
Click the link below to check it out.
Other articles of interest:
- Cradle of Rome – Free for a limited time
- Mahjong Artifacts HD – Free
- Professor Wordington’s Spellatorium – Free for Today
- Conquist – Risk style game for iPad on sale for $0.99
- All MumboJumbo Games on Sale for $0.99
- Railroad Story
- I don’t want Free Apps, I want to pay for them
- Hama’s Sideshow LTQ Jobs and Rewards List
- Escape Rosecliff Island HD – $0.99 Sale
- Blood & Honor – Free for today