And that’s the end of that
There was another showdown and a lot of yelling ensued. I "didn’t miss the point of the exercise" of you not doing your job for 8 months. You’re a slackass shitty manager and you got called out on it. Everyone knows you screwing up and your running with your blame thrower on annihilate trying to divert attention away from yourself.
That’s it for me, I’ve called it quits. After three years I’ve thrown in the towel. I can’t take another day of this bullshit. Of course the timing is horrible since I don’t have another job lined up. But I’d rather be out of work than put up with a shitty manager like that.
I’ll take the weekend off and then try to figure out what to do.
Other articles of interest:
- You calling me a liar?
- Windows 7: Network problem after sleep mode
- I regret updating to Powerdesk 8
- A lot of miles
- Microsoft admits to ripping off Mac OS UI design
- An handy little windows organizer called Magnet
- Ok, this needs to change
- Turkey induced coma
- Day 4 and my laptop scares me
- You want to put the tree where?