What happened to Firefox 4?
I’m being nagged left and right to upgrade my machines. My main machine has Firefox 3.6 (due to plugin compatibility issues) but I upgraded several others to FF4. Now those machines are demanding to be updated to Firefox 5. And Firefox 6 is right around the corner. What the hell happened to 4? Was it that bad? Egad, I barely took the bubble wrap off the damn thing and now I have to upgrade again. And then upgrade again after that. Whoa there Mozilla, what the hell are you doing? You think you’re Chrome or something?
Other articles of interest:
- Firefox 20? What the devil?
- 4.7 million downloads for Firefox 4
- Transparency issues with FireFox, Personas, Roboform and FoxTab
- Over 9 Million Downloads for Firefox 4
- So many browsers to choose from
- Internet Explorer 9 – New and Improved, but still slow
- It’s amazing how wildly prices fluctuate on Amazon
- Best Apps for 2010
- Will the Kin(ect) be a Hit?
- Trying out Flock