Boy, that MySpace didn’t exactly work out did it?
MySpace, bought for billions, sold for pennies on the dollar. That’s got to have some sting to it!
I never understood MySpace. That site always looked like crap and was just the biggest mess. But oh well, I’m sure somebody somewhere made some money off this deal. You can’t have a billion dollar buyout without putting at least a few coins in your own pockets.
That’s my goal in life. Build some website, sell it off for a billion dollars, get some strippers in bikini and live on Star Island. Then watch it all go to hell. That’s living the dream baby!
Other articles of interest:
- Microsoft to acquire Skype for $8.5 billion
- 16TB and all’s well!
- Last decade’s nerd is today’s mainstream gamer
- Getting Ready for the 25 Billionth iTunes Download
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- Intel gets kicked in the nuts
- An handy little windows organizer called Magnet
- Happy Easter
- Windows Messenger gets my official Lame rating
- Need for Speed: Shift or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit – Which is Best?