Curse you trash collector man!
What’s the deal? There was a massive rain storm last night so I did us all a favor and kept the trash in the garage instead of putting it out to the curb where it would blow all over the street and down the rain gutter. I was looking out for you. And how do you repay me? You show up 30 minutes and don’t take away any of my stinky trash. And I really needed you this time. There is something foul in that bin and I’m not looking to see what it is. I opened the lid to get rid of the last of the kitchen trash and was consumed by some toxic odor. It’s just not fair that you show up early and leave me with this mess. Ok, sure I made it, but that doesn’t mean I want it hanging around here anymore.
Other articles of interest:
- Onward Clockwork Angels
- Paranormal Activity
- Rush pulls April Fool’s Prank, doesn’t show up for concert
- Things are getting worse
- You need to check out Black Books with Dylan Moran
- Calling in sick to work
- I’ve been missing out on Dexter
- Bridge over troubled water
- To upgrade or not to upgrade …
- Week #3 of working remotely – Build your workspace