You calling me a liar?
Things have gotten out of hand. Now our manager is saying we’re not doing our jobs, we need hand holding and micromanagement, we haven’t grown in the positions we’re currently in and that he’s perfectly capable of doing his job. He’s basically saying we’re the ones that need to change and the fact that we need a manager at all means we suck. What the hell kind of talk is that? Now he’s all manner of pissed off at us for talking to his manager and saying he isn’t doing his job. According to him we’ve been doing this long enough we shouldn’t need supervision and keeping us informed about what the company is doing isn’t his job.
Oh hell, we’ve stepped in it now.
Other articles of interest:
- Download complete. You can now disconnect from the Internet
- Packing it up
- Well damn!
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
- Time to test a new site
- Slysoft AnyDVD, CloneDVD 20% off
- Yet another reason to dislike Windows 7
- Microsoft admits to ripping off Mac OS UI design
- I regret updating to Powerdesk 8