Things have gotten bad
We had a talk to upper management about our management and he’s in agreement something needs to be done. However, our direct manager thinks otherwise has decided to dole out some vengeance on us. He is no way willing to take on the responsibilities we want him to, nor does he feel he needs to turn them over to someone else. As far as he’s concerned everything is just fine and we’re just complaining. We’ve been doing it this way for months so why change things now? Um, because we’re doing your job and not getting paid for it? Here’s a thought, do your own job. Stop relying on us to bail your ass out at every turn. Maybe you should attend your own product meetings. Maybe you should know what projects we’re working on. I know these are unreasonable demands, but maybe we can reach some middle ground.
Other articles of interest:
- Oregon Trail for iPad is an EPIC FAIL
- Ok, this needs to change
- A Year of Windows 7
- Golden Spike Bicycle® Playing Cards
- A closer look at DimmDrive on Steam
- Be careful when placing lava
- Must pedal faster
- Has Microsoft lost it’s Mojo?
- Windows 7: Network problem after sleep mode
- Apple overtakes Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable tech firm