Ok, this needs to change
If you want to be a manager you kinda sorta have to actually manage at some point. You can’t just keep pushing responsibilities off on other people. You also can’t keep saying that we don’t have new projects starting when we’re already on them are we’re buying software to support them. This has been going on long enough it’s time to come back into the fold. I thought our manager has lost his damn mind. This place is starting to turn into a mess. Meetings with upper management are starting to take place. I think there’s going to be a blowout here shortly. I don’t need micromanagement but come on we need some direction here.
Other articles of interest:
- Clearly we have a difference of opinion
- Things have gotten bad
- You calling me a liar?
- April Fool’s! You’re going to the DMV!
- Week #2 of working remotely
- A Reprieve
- Too many cooks, too many managers
- Microsoft admits to ripping off Mac OS UI design
- Must pedal faster
- We may be coming to the end