Europa Universalis III Complete – 80% off – $2.99
Europa Universalis III Complete gives gamers the addicting main game; Europa Universalis III, one of the most ambitious and grand real-time strategy titles on the market, along with its two outstanding expansion packs: Napoleon’s Ambition and In Nomine.
Europa Universalis III:
Delving deep into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy, is an epic strategy game where players take control of a nation and guide it through the ages to become a great global empire. Unparalleled in its depth and historical accuracy, EU gives players freedom to rule their nation from an impressive choice of over 250 historically accurate countries.
The expansion Napoleon’s Ambition takes the award-winning Europa Universalis III all the way into the French Revolution and the Napoleonic era. March your armies across Europe and take what is rightfully yours!
Start in October 1399 and the coronation of Henry IV of England. Experience over 50 more years of gameplay, through the Byzantine Empire, Tamerlane and the end of the Hundred Years War.
Get a better overview of the decisions needed to shape the future of your country. Strive to create Great Britain, make Paris worth a Mass, or institute an East Indian Trade Company. Act, rather than react, and implement decisions on both country and province level, with the new decision system, including hundreds of different decisions depending on situation.
- Europa Universalis III
- Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay by starting at ANY date between 1453 and 1789.
- Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and much more. The possibilities are endless.
- The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Take history in your hands and call personalities like Sir Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or René Descartes to your court.
- A lush topographic map in full 3D allows for a rich and complete world view, and contains more than 1700 provinces and sea zones.
- Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span.
- Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000 historical Monarchs at your disposal.
- Manage more than 100 individual unit troops to secure as much power as possible.
- Co-operative multiplayer mode allows several players to work together to control a single nation.
- Customize your game: Europa Universalis III gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire.
- Napoleon’s Ambition
- Expanded Timeline to 1820 – The expanded timeline to 1820, will encompass the wars of the French Revolution and Napoleon. New leaders, rulers, advisor wars, countries and national ideas have been added as well as dozens of new units to give more tactical choices.
- Historical Options – For those gamers looking for an even stronger historical experience, this option is the one. In addition to hundreds of new events, players will be able to see their rulers, leaders and advisors appear on the accurate historical dates.
- Improved Interface – A new added map mode for trade displaying all goods will be produced in each respective province, including its value. This means more pages for the ledger including information about colonies and leaders, and several improvements to the interface.
- More Gameplay Options Offer More Strategies – Now you can emulate Peter "the Great" and create an all-new capital for your nation. Influence trade in your nation, add centres of trade to bring more wealth into your nation, or remove them to focus trade on a few valuable trading centres. Conquer Europe as Napoleon and dismantle the Holy Roman Empire.
- Enhanced Trading System – An all-new system to auto send merchants will allow players to choose the trading centres they most want to focus on, and the game will take care of the rest. This system also includes a new rule for trade overseas. The only way players will be able to access markets is to use war or diplomacy to allow merchants in. Get there first and reap the profits!
- Additional Options – More options have been added to customise your EU3 experience. Players will now have options for "No Inflation", "Free Colonisation", "AI Aggressiveness" and many more.
- In Nomine
- New Mission System – Experience the new Mission System, where the player and AI alike will be given goals to achieve, providing endless replayability by guiding history along different tracks every time.
- Rebels with a Cause – There are countless types of rebels, all with different goals, and different abilities. You may get colonial rebels in your colonies determined to get representation or independence, you may get reactionary nobles rising up to put the serfs back where the belong. Crush them by force, or negotiate with them, or even worse, watch them enforce their demands on your country.
- Religious Tolerance – Religious tolerance now depends on the ideas and decisions you take, making it a new layer of strategy. As cardinals stay loyal longer, the power of the Papal Controller has grown, as he can now excommunicate rulers, and call crusades against infidels.
- Revised AI – Computer AI now focuses on strategic top level goals, with support for fully scriptable logic.
Other articles of interest:
- Europa Universalis III – 50% off at ImpulseDriven
- Need for Speed – Hot Pursuit 50% off
- New Stretch Goals Revealed for Shroud of the Avatar
- ZenWriter – A bit of writing bliss
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 7 license key for free
- Cogs – PC Version 50% off – $4.95
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- Copernic Desktop Search Professional 50% off – $24.97
- Just a week left to pledge support for Shroud of the Avatar
- Ballmer is asleep at the switch