What in the HELL do Rush and Elmo have in common?
I’m thinking I should be offended by this. Last time Ticketmaster said I would be interested in New Kids on the Block which was just downright rude. This just doesn’t make any bloody sense.
Other articles of interest:
- Damn, Java confuses the hell out of me.
- How to Block games by Title and Tag on Steam
- Cheerleading Coach Fired Over Playboy Pictorial
- Busy day
- Behold the power of the Bubba Keg!
- Does Peerblock still have a use?
- Finished Escape from Rosecliff Island
- I have fear
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- It’s starting to make sense