Sony hacked again. And again. And again…
I think the IT boys at Sony need a refresher course. Or perhaps they need to apologize since they done pissed someone off! Getting hacked once is a damn shame. Getting hacked multiple times over the course of a couple of weeks from different angles shows you might have a few vulnerabilities you need to patch.
These guys aren’t using IE6 are they?
Other articles of interest:
- My Pumpkin Buddies
- Digsby Connects to Hotmail
- Stalled on the launchpad
- 8TB and counting
- Amazon sets up subscription service for Showtime, Starz and others
- Bridge over troubled water
- Black Friday Sales galore and it’s not even Black Friday
- I was confused by 24
- 16TB and all’s well!
- Microsoft vows it will make a tablet this year