Microsoft not considered innovative?
Eric Schmidt snubbed Microsoft by saying they weren’t innovative and denied them access to his Technology Treehouse. He did say that Google, Amazon, Apple and Facebook constituted his "gang of four" (four horsemen of the Apocalypse?) which were the innovators in technology. I have to agree that Microsoft is showing a shocking lack of innovation this last decade. Their list of products that I would consider remarkable is all but non-existent. I think they’re recalled and shuttered more products than they’ve launched. But I’m not sure I agree with his assessment of his band of merry men. Facebook? Innovative? Interesting I suppose, but I’m not sure they’re innovative…
Other articles of interest:
- Ballmer claims to be in charge of Microsoft by firing everyone
- Microsoft ditches blogging, embraces WordPress
- Has Microsoft lost it’s Mojo?
- Microsoft to acquire Skype for $8.5 billion
- 5 million MS Kinect devices by Christmas?
- Does Ballmer need to step down?
- Microsoft dumps the Courier
- Microsoft sells off one of its Expression products
- Damn! Bad week for MS, the Slate is dead too!
- When did Microsoft lose it’s Mojo?