DisplayFusion 3.3.1 Released, 30% Off!
We’re very pleased to announce the release of DisplayFusion 3.3.1! This version includes a bunch of bug fixes and new features, as well as huge improvements to the Multi-Monitor Taskbar and Window Snapping features. In addition to the new release, we’re also announcing a sale! All DisplayFusion products are 30% off until Saturday, May 28th, 2011.
The biggest changes in DisplayFusion 3.3.1 include:
- Multi-Monitor Taskbars now have a Start menu and a "Show Desktop" button
- The Wallpaper Settings window now has an "Image Info" tab that allows you to display information about the wallpaper and your computer directly on the desktop
- You can now run HotKeys on a window by right-clicking any TitleBar Button and choosing the HotKey from the context menu
- HotKeys/TitleBar Buttons are now available for locking the mouse cursor to the current window or monitor
- Added a new feature called "Sticky Snapping" which allows windows to be snapped to other windows or monitor edges without having to release the mouse button
- Added an option to display a ToolTip that shows the window size and location on windows when moving or resizing them
- Lots of minor improvements to TitleBar Buttons, Multi-Monitor Taskbars, and Window Location features
- 30 language translations bundled
- Tons of other bug fixes and improvements to various features
This week only, you can buy a DisplayFusion Pro license for $17.50!
Other articles of interest:
- DisplayFusion 65% OFF!–TODAY ONLY
- Celebrate and Save 33% off DisplayFusion!
- Working with Dual Monitors
- An handy little windows organizer called Magnet
- The Six “Wow” Features of Windows 7
- Putting windows where they belong with Fiplab Window Manager
- Windows Live Writer 2011
- How and Why I Use 4 Monitors
- Advanced Uninstaller Pro 10.1 for $12 (70% discount)
- Our app has been submitted for review