The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!
Mistakes were made. A forest was incinerated.
Let’s be clear, this wasn’t my fault! This was the work of a band of renegade sheep or pigs or cows hell bent on destruction and nefarious plans to ruin me. Something, I’m not sure what, caught fire and then proceeded to wander into my specially designed forest. Within moments several trees were engulfed and shortly thereafter the entire landscape was a raging inferno. If it hadn’t been my forest it would have looked quite spectacular. The fire spread, well, like wildfire and soon the entire area was burning. Nothing but glowing embers as far as the eye could see. Every one of my trees went up in smoke and in just a minute or two there was nothing left. Nothing left but the sound of my tears as I stood on the top of my newly created castle and watched all my hard work disappear.
These are the times that try men’s souls
Other articles of interest:
- Who put that Creeper in my living room?
- Over the river and off the cliff
- Be careful when placing lava
- Lava can be a harsh mistress
- Block Fortress for iPad – Tower Defense mixed with Minecraft
- It seems I’ll be playing MineCraft
- A real castle this time
- Cinco de Mayo means Tequila and Minecraft!!
- Our Minecraft world is erased by Thor’s Hammer!
- Back into the mines!