Bossman is turning into a flake
I don’t think we’re seeing things eye to eye any more. He thinks things are going one way and we’re saying their going another. We say projects are starting because we’re talking to the people who will be coding it and he’s arguing no new work is being done. I think it’s time to come back and manage the team. This side project has gone on long enough is starting to cause some problems.
Other articles of interest:
- Ok, this needs to change
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…
- Things are going to crap at work
- Shroud of the Mustache
- Clearly we have a difference of opinion
- Not everything is different between Windows and Mac
- We may be coming to the end
- Week #2 of working remotely
- The Beginning of the End for Flash?
- That was a rough ride