A real castle this time
I built a castle! Well, it’s not completely finished but there is a damn big structure with walls and it’s even on ground level! I think it will have two levels and will actually connect (via underground tunnel) to my super secret lair that is tucked away inside the mountain. I have no idea why I need a castle but by heavens the spirit moves me to make one. And it’s not bad. It’s pretty blocky but I’m just getting started. Looks at it this way, the walls line up with each other, are the same height and it actually forms a square. That is a big accomplishment for me and my building skills.
Did I mention I made some new armor? These pants are wonderful!
Other articles of interest:
- Block Fortress for iPad – Tower Defense mixed with Minecraft
- Lava can be a harsh mistress
- Over the river and off the cliff
- The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!
- Be careful when placing lava
- Who put that Creeper in my living room?
- It seems I’ll be playing MineCraft
- Back into the mines!
- Our Minecraft world is erased by Thor’s Hammer!
- Congratulation to Notch!