Be careful when placing lava
Mistakes were made.
I miscalculated on where to put the lava and there was some spillage. It didn’t get on me but it sure as hell ran down the side of my house. It looked cool, but it wasn’t the look I was going for. I plugged the leak but now I have a massive cobblestone tower running down the side of my house to the ground. Maybe I will put a ladder on it and pretend I meant to do that. The building looks goofy as hell from the ground, but looks pretty neat when you’re actually in it. I have no idea what I’m going to do with this structure, I’m just making it as an experiment and because I have tons of cobblestone. I’m just looking to see if I could actually build something. It’s now been proven, I’m excellent at box building.
Other articles of interest:
- A real castle this time
- Lava can be a harsh mistress
- Over the river and off the cliff
- It seems I’ll be playing MineCraft
- Who put that Creeper in my living room?
- Block Fortress for iPad – Tower Defense mixed with Minecraft
- The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!
- Survival Craft is No. 1 in the App Store
- Microsoft in talks to buy Minecraft for estimated $2 billion