Clearly we have a difference of opinion
Ok, so what do you do when your boss, who hasn’t actually been managing your team for 8 months keeps saying projects are being cancelled, but you’re currently being invited to meetings to plan out how to design and test the new project. I think someone is a bit wrong here and I’m thinking it’s the guy that isn’t being invited to the meetings. This sort of thing is starting to get old. There is work to be done and resources to allocate and everyone but you says it’s time to get started. I’m beginning to think we need a new manager here.
Other articles of interest:
- Ok, this needs to change
- Bossman is turning into a flake
- Happy Father’s Day
- Week #2 of working remotely
- Using Taskpaper with DevonThink for Task Management
- Who put that Creeper in my living room?
- Week #3 of working remotely – Build your workspace
- We may be coming to the end
- Let the quarantine begin!
- First Night in Minecraft