First Night in Minecraft
I spent the first night in Minecraft and I have to admit it was a comedy of errors. Suffice it to say my first structure was less than stellar. In fact, it didn’t get completed since I ran out of resources.
I got lost.
I nearly drowned.
And while my friends were showing me some of the grand work they’ve done and what awaits me once I develop some skills, I fell down a shaft and died.
It seems the ladder is my arch nemesis and must be avoided at all costs.
On the plus side they did give me some pants to wear so that was nice.
Other articles of interest:
- 30 miles down
- Time for some Diablo
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- Safety Tip – Monster Assault + Vodka =
- Windows Messenger gets my official Lame rating
- Just a week left to pledge support for Shroud of the Avatar
- Job Search Day 3 – I might have a lead
- Be careful when placing lava
- Tracking your progress, or lack thereof with Time Sink
- Microsoft ditches blogging, embraces WordPress