iPad 2 Gold History Edition costs $8 Million
I’m sorry, but this is just ugly as hell. Not to mention stupid and frivolous. I bet a kindergarten class could make something similar using leaves, glue and other stuff they find around the school. And the quality would be just as good.
Luxury designer Stuart Hughes has created a special edition iPad 2 model made from gold, diamonds, dinosaur bone and pieces of Ammolite, which comes with a price tag of $8 million.
Sadly, I’m sure there’s some jackass out there chomping at the bit to buy one.
Other articles of interest:
- iPad 2 Gold History Edition costs $8 Million
- Apple Event – New iPad, iMac, OSX and Mac Mini. And I want one!
- Scrivener Specials for National Novel Writing Month
- Windowblinds, Imperium Romanum, World of Goo, Port Royale 2 On Sale
- The entire Ultima Collection is On Sale for 60% off at GOG.com (Good Old Games) – 3 Days Only!!
- O&O DiskImage 4 Professional Edition Free Download With License Code
- Who still cares about Internet Explorer?
- BestBuy needs to work on their return policy
- An interesting dashboard app called Freeter
- Getting on the marrow registry