iPad 2 Gold History Edition costs $8 Million
I’m sorry, but this is just ugly as hell. Not to mention stupid and frivolous. I bet a kindergarten class could make something similar using leaves, glue and other stuff they find around the school. And the quality would be just as good.
Luxury designer Stuart Hughes has created a special edition iPad 2 model made from gold, diamonds, dinosaur bone and pieces of Ammolite, which comes with a price tag of $8 million.
Sadly, I’m sure there’s some jackass out there chomping at the bit to buy one.
Other articles of interest:
- iPad 2 Gold History Edition costs $8 Million
- Apple Event – New iPad, iMac, OSX and Mac Mini. And I want one!
- Electronic Arts Sale
- Scrivener Specials for National Novel Writing Month
- This is just plain stupid
- Windowblinds, Imperium Romanum, World of Goo, Port Royale 2 On Sale
- The Netbook falls prey to the iPad
- 600,000 iPhone4 orders? That’s just crazy talk!
- The entire Ultima Collection is On Sale for 60% off at GOG.com (Good Old Games) – 3 Days Only!!
- Cogs on Sale at Steam