Rocking out with my Apple Wireless Keyboard
So I finally broke down and bought a wireless keyboard for the iPad. I wasn’t going to, but the urge had become too great recently. It does work really well though. Hooking it up took mere seconds and now I can type away at might higher speeds. The only real problem with the virtual keyboard is hitting the spacebar. I’m not sure what the problem is but I always hit the "N" or the "M" key instead. Once I get going I have a perfectly useless sentence since it has no spaces in it.
Hopefully the keyboard will fix that. I still think this is more convenient than moving a laptop around the house.
Other articles of interest:
- The wireless keyboard is pretty damn excellent
- Surface Pro just doesn’t hold my interest
- I’m now one of the chosen lemmings, I have an iPad!
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit – A Quick Review
- Things to avoid for Christmas
- Upgraded to the full version of iRemoteDesktop
- AirDisk Pro and Notability – Now that works nicely
- Park Trafficking Event has finally begun–Crime Cty
- Just spent a few minutes with the iPad
- Let’s settle down on the fandom