The Record Industry Loses It’s Damn Mind
…when asked to estimate the damages Limewire should be held liable for. Their answer was $400 billion on the conservative side, and as much as $75 trillion on the high end.
If this doesn’t show that the record labels are completely full of crap I don’t know what does. They have absolutely no concept of reality. As the article states the entire music industry hasn’t made that much money.
Other articles of interest:
- Video Capture from Applian and Audials – Replay Media Capture and Audials One 11
- Microsoft to acquire Skype for $8.5 billion
- Does Ballmer need to step down?
- Rush – The Time Machine Tour 2011
- Ballmer is asleep at the switch
- 5 million MS Kinect devices by Christmas?
- Megaupload takes a dirt nap
- It’s starting to make sense
- Nvidia Shadowplay vs. Beepa Fraps
- And Ballmer takes a beating