2.35 million IE9 downloads
Looks like Microsoft has struck a nerve and served up 2.35 million downloads of IE9 in the first 24 hours. A staggering number. And you have to keep in mind those were all Windows 7 users since IE9 isn’t compatible with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
I guess a lot of people still love IE.
Other articles of interest:
- Ballmer admits Vista is Poop
- Is Microsoft starting to show it’s irrelevance?
- 4.7 million downloads for Firefox 4
- Internet Explorer 9 – New and Improved, but still slow
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…
- Photo Import feature of Windows 7 sucks
- The Netbook falls prey to the iPad
- How to get rid of IE6, the easy way
- Kin and Windows 7 Phone … You’ve doomed us all
- Microsoft ditches blogging, embraces WordPress