I’ve almost completed Cover Orange
I’m so close to the end of Cover Orange, or at least I was until they came out with a new update. 🙂 I have just crossed the threshold of level 105, but now it seems they moved the end further out. More puzzles await as I keep plugging away at this one. I’m really enjoying this game. Its simplistic beauty has me hooked.
And by the way how can people possibly sell a cheat app for nearly as much as the game costs? I mean seriously, have they not looked at YouTube?
Other articles of interest:
- Tsars Teahouse – New Limited Time Building (LTB) Cost and Upgrade
- SurvivalCraft? Now this looks interesting
- AirPlay hasn’t turned out to be quite as stable as I’d hoped
- Let’s Golf 3 – not what I was hoping for
- Geared for iPad – Free!
- Snack Attack Limited Time Building (LTB) Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- iPad as a game console? Indeed.
- Big Win Football turned into a Big Lose
- That iPad, it might just catch on
- What happened to the Lite version of games?