Victim of Cover Orange Addiction
I played hours of Cover Orange yesterday! I decided to upgrade to the full version and worked through 70+ levels by the time I forced myself to stop for dinner and Top Gear. Of course after I finished those I started right back up again. That game is a hell of a lot of fun. Some of the solutions seem too easy to try while others leave you staring at the screen wondering what to do next. But a great game and certainly worth the $1.99. Hell, that’s cheaper than popcorn seasoning!
It’s really a great blend of simplicity and challenge.
Other articles of interest:
- Wow, these new iPad cases suck!
- Zombieville USA 2
- What happened to the Lite version of games?
- More fun to be had with Bio Inc – The Biomedical Plague
- Geared and Geared 2 for iPad on sale for $0.99
- Dungeon Hunter HD and Gangstar West Coast Hustle HD for $0.99
- Boggle for iPad – Electronic Arts Deal of the Day
- Is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit the best game of the year?
- Karateka Classic for the iPad
- I really hate in-app purchases