Cover Orange – Am I Really Saving Oranges?
I was sitting on the couch playing Cover Orange last night. I’ve heard of this game but I’ve never actually gotten around to playing it. Yesterday while at work (don’t tell anyone), I downloaded the Valentine’s Gift edition to see what all the excitement was about.
It’s very simple as a concept but the puzzles are quite diabolical. Oh, it all starts out innocently enough with just dropping a plank over a gap to protect the little oranges, but then it gets into real physics problems. I was just going to have a quick look to see how it worked, but before I knew it I’d played all the levels in this little demo. It really was a heck of a lot of fun! I will have to go and buy the full version so I can play the rest of the levels.
And a copy of World of Goo.
Other articles of interest:
- Cover Orange 2 – Pirate Theme Orange Saving Mayhem. You knew it would come to this!
- Trucks and Skulls NITRO HD for FREE!!
- Wow, these new iPad cases suck!
- Geared for iPad – Free!
- Cut the Rope HD
- What happened to the Lite version of games?
- Real Racing HD and Real Racing 2 on sale this weekend
- Dungeon Hunter HD and Gangstar West Coast Hustle HD for $0.99
- Scrabble HD Free from Electronic Arts – Wow, what a damn mess!
- I don’t want Free Apps, I want to pay for them