Microsoft Kinect ‘core contributor’ goes Google
OUCH! This is becoming a bit of a trend with Microsoft.
Johnny Chung Lee, a Microsoft researcher who was a “core contributor” to Microsoft’s Kinect gaming sensor, has jumped ship and gone to Google.
Other articles of interest:
- Hardcore gamers will buy Kinect?
- This is just plain stupid
- 5 million MS Kinect devices by Christmas?
- Will the Kin(ect) be a Hit?
- Damn! Bad week for MS, the Slate is dead too!
- Microsoft sells a million Kinects in 10 days
- Microsoft wants to get back into gaming
- Is Microsoft starting to show it’s irrelevance?
- Zune HD left out in the cold this holiday season
- Internet Explorer 9 – New and Improved, but still slow