Need for Speed – Lots of fun on the iPad
I sort of have a love/hate relationship with EA. On the one hand I think they’re getting lazy and rely too much on old titles like SimCity, Scrabble and Tetris when it comes to the iPad. But then they manage to produce games like Need for Speed, which not only look fantastic but are a lot of fun to play. I can’t say I always agree with their pricing, but at this new sale price they are must have games!
Hot Pursuit looks great and runs really smoothly. It may not keep you challenged for days like the PC or console version might, but there is still a lot of fun to be had with these two. If you haven’t jumped on the sale then you really need to get on it! There is no reason not to snatch up these two titles.
I really hope EA will branch out in the future and not only more Need for Speed titles, but engage us with more than just Monopoly and The Game of Life…
Other articles of interest:
- Electronic Arts showers us with iPad gifts!
- Massive Labor Day Sales in the iTunes App Store
- Another Big Electronic Arts Sale for the Weekend
- Will the iPad 5 be a step toward a gaming console?
- Down with the sickness of Zombie Infection
- EA Busts Out With Another $0.99 Sale!
- Big Sale on everything related to Electronic Arts
- Need for Speed – Most Wanted or Hot Pursuit?
- Here we go again, Big EA sale for Thanksgiving
- iPad as a game console? Indeed.