Does anyone else have trouble with VLC for the iPad?
I think VLC is an amazing accomplishment, but I’ve noticed it crashes all the time. To be correct, it hangs/stalls all the time. I take an AVI that plays perfectly fine on my desktop machine and every 5 minutes or so it will hang while playing in VLC for the iPad. And it’s not just one movie, but every single one of them. I have to constantly shut VLC down and restart it to get it start playing again. Once I restart it will play over the area where it hung last time, so it doesn’t appear to be the file. But after a few minutes, I have to shut it down again.
Is anyone running into this sort of thing?
Other articles of interest:
- VLC is driving me mad!
- Karateka – Boot to the head!!
- AirPlay hasn’t turned out to be quite as stable as I’d hoped
- Big Win Football turned into a Big Lose
- Do I dare upgrade to iOS 4.3.2?
- Server is back up
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- How to stream video content to the iPad
- Project Natal doesn’t thrill me
- What happened to the Lite version of games?