Apple Trademarks ‘There’s An App For That’
This is just nutty – Apple has trademarked the phrase "There’s an app for that". Well, I suppose goofier phrases have been used and clearly people know this one. I guess we’ll be seeing this in a lot of upcoming advertising…
Other articles of interest:
- Devs gotta get paid right?
- Be Careful!
- Apple overtakes Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable tech firm
- Does Peerblock still have a use?
- Windows Phone 7 sales underwhelm
- 16GB for less than $100
- Looks like they went and broke Zombie Farm
- Just bought Torchlight and Tropico 3
- Finishing the Da Vinci Code
- What’s the deal with this iPhone 4G?