iPad in the mainstream
I don’t get to watch too much TV these days but this past week I’ve seen the iPad show up in Destination Truth, NCIS and Criminal Minds. And not just a passing glance, but several minutes of on screen time. I have to say that’s pretty amusing. We’ll see if the Slate gets the same kind of on screen time when it comes out.
Other articles of interest:
- Demo of Windows 7 on HP Slate
- Ballmer claims to be in charge of Microsoft by firing everyone
- Damn! Bad week for MS, the Slate is dead too!
- Damn, the guys at the car dealership are hard up!
- We must pay homage to our Internet Overlords, Happy 15th Anniversary to Google
- Why in the hell are Double Layer DVDs so expensive?
- Project Natal doesn’t thrill me
- Intel gets kicked in the nuts
- Always a smart ass
- Does anyone else have trouble with VLC for the iPad?