Zombie Farm is back in action
Zombie Farm has pushed out a new update which seems to fix the crashing and load issues with the game. I downloaded my update this morning and everything is running smoothly again. One thing I have noticed, not sure if this is a glitch or not, but the Play button takes a very long time to become active. When the game starts that side panel is dark and can’t be selected. After about a minute it lights up and I can click Play. Anyone else seeing this? I’m playing this on an iPad with iOS 3.2.
Anyway, the game is alive again so knock off all that whining and download the latest patch. I give ThePlayForge full credit for their efforts. They goofed and make a mistake, but then kicked it into overdrive to fix it. And for a FREE game!!
It’s time to show a little appreciation…
Other articles of interest:
- Looks like they went and broke Zombie Farm
- Digsby Connects to Hotmail
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- Only 3 Hours Left for Dead Man’s Draw on Kickstarter
- It seems I’ll be playing MineCraft
- I DETEST Freemium Titles.
- Time to download Win7 RC
- Left 4 Dead and L4D2 on sale for $6.79 or $10.19 for the bundle!
- AVG Anti-Virus 9 Free Download With 1-Year License Serial Key Code
- Download YouTube Videos as MP4 and FLV