Looks like they went and broke Zombie Farm
Looks like the latest update to Zombie Farm has sent things right into the toilet. I just updated to the latest version and now the game won’t start. Guess I should have read the reviews before jumping to a new version as everyone is having this problem. Oh well, can’t really complain. Sure it’s a hassle but the game is free and I’m sure they’ll have it worked out by tomorrow. It’s certainly not worth going to iTunes and giving the app a one star rating. That’s just mean to kick them while they’re down. Not very sportsman like people.
Ironically, I updated WordPress and it was causing problems too. I had to remove my blog and add it back again. It kept throwing an error about bad username or password. I guess I picked a hell of a day to upgrade.
Keep your pants on people, it’ll all work out tomorrow.
Other articles of interest:
- Zombie Farm is back in action
- Things are going to crap at work
- The WordPress.com Desktop App
- The launch is scrubbed
- Left 4 Dead and L4D2 on sale for $6.79 or $10.19 for the bundle!
- Problems with WordPress 3.1 on IIS – Redirect Loop
- Photo Import feature of Windows 7 sucks
- Dual Video Card Dilemma
- Search and Replace within WordPress
- A professional writer using Word?