Creepy Google Guy
Ok, besides the obvious stalker like behavior, breach of security and potential crimes against teenage girls (and boys) this guy has thrown away what many would consider a dream job, possibly the best job he will have in his career and quite possibly the last job he’s ever going to have in the computer field. Seriously, who’s going to hire this guy now? How are you to going to spin this on your resume?
You hear plenty of stories about the hacker that gets a lucrative job as a security analyst for some big company or even the government. But what security job can you get when you can’t be trusted with the secrets?
Of course this is rather ironic considering how Google has been saying no one’s data is safe and is just waiting to be sold off to the highest bidder. If this isn’t a warning to be careful of what you post and store online I don’t know what is. It just shows how easy it is to link all our information together and that all it takes is one smart ass showing off to totally screw us over and know everything about our private lives. Still think Google isn’t keeping tabs on us?
Google doesn’t exactly care about our privacy, but even if they did, obviously other people don’t and we’re all just a mouse click away from having our private lives invaded and exposed on the web.
I bet this guy will be lucky to work the fry machine for the next 10 years.
I can’t believe someone would piss away a career like this…
Other articles of interest:
- Google is ready to drop support for Firefox 3.5, IE7 and Safari 3
- Google Doodle – Grace Hopper
- We must pay homage to our Internet Overlords, Happy 15th Anniversary to Google
- And that’s the end of Google Reader
- Microsoft Kinect ‘core contributor’ goes Google
- Norton Internet Security 2010 – $33.99
- Write errors with Google XML Sitemap Generator and WordPress
- April Fool’s! You’re going to the DMV!
- Taste the Rainbow!
- The Beginning of the End for Flash?