Bought the Disturbed CD this weekend
I finally remembered to by the Asylum album from Disturbed this weekend. But after a listen I have mixed feelings about it. It doesn’t have the same drive as Indestructible or the some power as Ten Thousand Fists. I liked several of the songs, but I’m not sure what I think about the CD as a whole.
Considering the title and some of the marketing I was expecting a slightly heavier, darker album. I will have to listen to it a few more times, but so far I don’t think this is their best effort so far. Was I just not in the right mood or is this CD not quite on the same level as the previous efforts?
Overall it’s pretty good, but it almost seems like something is missing.
Other articles of interest:
- Loving the Classics from Librivox
- Some early morning fun with Inspirit
- Bit of a shopping spree
- Digital Fortress is now complete
- Rush tickets on sale!
- Angels & Demons
- What are you thinking?
- Rush – The Time Machine Tour 2011
- Tree Lot Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Think twice, delete once