Let’s see what happens at the Apple Event
It’ll be interesting to see what kind of changes the iPod Touch will get for its next iteration. A camera being added is mildly interesting but not really worth an upgrade. Will it get the retina display of the iPhone 4? Again, not a bad thing, but is it upgrade worthy? I have the 32GB 3rd generation and don’t see either of those being enough to make me get another. I’m wondering what else might be in store as an upgrade.
However, once the new Touch 4 comes out, I’m seriously considering getting another iPod Touch, but a 64GB model. I think the price is going to drop nicely and it would be a good time to grab another one. One would be nothing but games. The other would be nothing but music. Perhaps that’s overkill, I’m not sure.
I’m still waiting for my chance to strike on an iPad. The long shipping times and complete lack of availability seems to be at an end. I’d really like to have one before Thanksgiving and all the holiday time away from work.
But before I make any decisions, let’s see what this Apple event has in store for us.
Other articles of interest:
- So what happens tomorrow?
- iPod – Upgrading to 3.0
- Weekend Upgrades
- iPod Touch already on sale in the Apple Store
- So here’s what Apple is offering
- Some interesting new gizmos from the Apple Event
- Apps more popular with iPod Touch owners
- Why no camera? You didn’t really want it…
- iPod Touch with camera and microphone
- NFL 2010 Conference Championship by Gameloft drops to $0.99 for the weekend!