Wow, it’s already shipped
Hell’s bells that was fast! They’ve already boxed up my battery and sent it out. And true to their word the shipping was free. That battery weighs a ton so that’s a great deal! It’ll probably take nearly two weeks to actually get it, but I’ll live with that to save a few bucks. I’ve already got another UPS on that machine so it’s no big deal.
I’m sure I can find a use for the smaller UPS. If nothing else I’ll bring it into the office. We don’t have backups for the actual desktop machines. And as I look outside, there are black clouds everywhere and the sky is rumbling. Yeah, lightning is going to hit this machine and blow the damn thing up. Wouldn’t that be ironic?
Other articles of interest:
- Another UPS bites the dust
- Time to buy a new UPS
- People will stick with XP until the bitter end
- Notetaking across my Macs with Fiplab Mini Note
- The beautiful and powerful Mac Pro 2019
- Paprika for iPad, Windows and Mac – Easy to catalog recipes, shopping list and now a big discount
- ZOMG!! 8 Core Tablet from Samsung?
- Looks like Apple fixed the battery drain with iOS5 update
- Here is my drive cluster
- One month of quarantine/self isolation