It’s been a long day
The release has come and gone but we’re still tracking down issues and verifying claims. Normally we would have left hours ago, but some of the quirky behavior is taking a lot longer to track down than we thought. Oh well, it could be worse, everything could have gone to hell and people could be kicking out windows and screaming for help.
Of course, I stay here much longer, it might be me out on the ledge screaming for help and pelting people with fruit.
Would it look bad if I played Fruit Ninja while waiting for bug reports to come in?
Other articles of interest:
- Heading out to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway
- More levels and more items for the last few hours of the SotA pledge drive
- Been a long slow day so far
- 2.35 million IE9 downloads
- Windows Live Writer 2011
- I has a bike trainer
- Microsoft ditches blogging, embraces WordPress
- The Final Hours
- Ballmer admits Vista is Poop
- A Year of Windows 7